Publishing with this journal
The highest fee charged by this journal is 150 EUR as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) other charges.
→There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene, Poland
- Society or institution
- National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Home economics: Nutrition. Foods and food supply
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Special situations and conditions: Industrial medicine. Industrial hygiene
- Medicine: Public aspects of medicine
- nutrition public health food safety general medicine health sciences environmental hygiene