Kidney International Reports
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 2100 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2016. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Elsevier, United States
- Society or institution
- International Society of Nephrology
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Specialties of internal medicine: Diseases of the genitourinary system. Urology
- acute kidney injury chronic kidney disease dialysis end-stage renal disease transplantation acid-base fluid and electrolyte disorders