Economic Journal of Emerging Markets
2086-3128 (Print) / 2502-180X (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2009. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-SA license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Society or institution
- Indonesia Regional Science Association (IRSA), Indonesia
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Economic growth, development, planning
- Social Sciences: Communities. Classes. Races: Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology: Regional economics. Space in economics
- economics developing countries emerging markets development economics international trade