Journal of Islamic Business and Management
2075-6291 (Print) / 2521-2249 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2011. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- Internet Archive
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Riphah Centre of Islamic Business, Pakistan
- Society or institution
- Riphah International University, Pakistan
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Philosophy. Psychology. Religion: Islam. Bahai Faith. Theosophy, etc.: Islam
- Social Sciences: Economic theory. Demography: Economics as a science
- Social Sciences: Finance: Banking
- Social Sciences: Commerce: Business
- islamic financial markets islamic economics islamic business islamic management marketing in islam islamic banking