Small Business International Review
Continues Faedpyme International Review
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2018. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-SA license.
Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- PKP PN
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA), Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (UPCT), Spain
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Spanish, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Industry: Small and medium-sized businesses, artisans, handicrafts, trades
- Social Sciences: Commerce: Business
- small and medium-sized business management finance entrepreneurship innovation human-resources