Publishing with this journal
The highest fee charged by this journal is 2000 NOK as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) other charges.
→There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Society or institution
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Department of Education and Life-long Learning
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish, Danish
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- General Works: History of scholarship and learning. The humanities
- Social Sciences: Social sciences (General)
- child research childhood interdisciplinary children’s perspectives nordic childhoods childhood in diverse social and cultural contexts