IJIE (Indonesian Journal of Informatics Education)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2017. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-SA license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Universitas Sebelas Maret, Indonesia
- Society or institution
- Informatics Education Department, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Indonesia
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Education: Education (General)
- Science: Mathematics: Instruments and machines: Electronic computers. Computer science
- classroom action research information systems technology in education informatics in education game based learning computer engineering