Journal of Psychedelic Studies
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2017. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary
- Society or institution
- University of Debrecen; Eötvös Loránd University; Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary, Hungary
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Science: Physiology: Neurophysiology and neuropsychology
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry: Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system: Psychiatry: Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- psychedelic substances pharmacological modification of consciousness hallucinogenic substances