Publishing with this journal
The highest fee charged by this journal is 700 USD as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) other charges.
→There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- KeAi Communications Co., Ltd., China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Hydraulic engineering: River, lake, and water-supply engineering (General)
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering: Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes
- Social Sciences: Industries. Land use. Labor: Special industries and trades: Energy industries. Energy policy. Fuel trade
- water science and technology environmental engineering control and systems engineering desalination retrofit of water treatment process renewable energy sustainability and the environment