Journal of Acute Disease
2221-6189 (Print) / 2589-5516 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2012. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-SA license.
Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- scholar's portal
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Wolters Kluwer Medknow Publications, India
- Society or institution
- Hainan Medical University
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Medical emergencies. Critical care. Intensive care. First aid
- pre-hospital and hospital emergency medicine intensive care unit disaster management acute major trauma acute heart disease acute toxicity