Publishing with this journal
The highest fee charged by this journal is 700 USD as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) other charges.
→There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Koninklijke Bibliotheek
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- KeAi Communications Co., Ltd., China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering: Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes
- hydrological cycle hydrogeochemistry water management groundwater flow natural and artificial water treatment impact of climate extremes