Huellas de la Migración
2448-7155 (Print) / 2594-2832 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2016. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
- Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México, Mexico
- Society or institution
- Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México, Centro de Investigación y Estudios Avanzados de la Población
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Political science: Colonies and colonization. Emigration and immigration. International migration
- Social Sciences: Communities. Classes. Races: Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology: City population. Including children in cities, immigration
- international migration internal migration migration flows migration