Deusto Journal of Human Rights
2530-4275 (Print) / 2603-6002 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2005. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses their publisher’s own license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Permanent article identifier:
- University of Deusto, Spain
- Society or institution
- University of Deusto, Pedro Arrupe Human Rights Institute
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Spanish, English
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law
- Law: Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence: Comparative law. International uniform law
- human rights law sociology philosophy anthropology