Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
→ There is no waiver policy for these charges.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- IWA Publishing, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- International Water Association
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Hydraulic engineering: River, lake, and water-supply engineering (General)
- Technology: Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering: Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes
- alternative water sources sanitation water infrastructure water cycle water sensitive cities water catchment management