Успехи физики металлов
1608-1021 (Print) / 2617-0795 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2000. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-ND license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine electronic library: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/12656
- A national library: Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- G. V. Kurdyumov Institute for Metal Physics of the N.A.S. of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Society or institution
- G. V. Kurdyumov Institute for Metal Physics of the N.A.S. of Ukraine
- Manuscripts accepted in
- Russian, English, Ukrainian