The Programming Historian en Français
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
This journal began publishing in open access in 2019. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: British Library Web Archive
Permanent article identifier:
- Editorial Board of the Programming Historian, United Kingdom
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- History (General) and history of Europe: History (General)
- Science: Mathematics: Instruments and machines: Electronic computers. Computer science: Computer software
- digital humanities digital history text mining data management