Publishing with this journal
This journal began publishing in open access in 2020. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY, a CC BY-NC-SA or a CC BY-NC-ND license.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Cambridge University Press, United Kingdom
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Technology: Technology (General): Industrial engineering. Management engineering: Information technology
- Political science: Political institutions and public administration (General)
- data science public policy governance artificial intelligence machine learning ethics