Implementation Research and Practice
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1500 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2020. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY or a CC BY-NC license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- SAGE Publishing, United Kingdom
- Society or institution
- Society for Implementation Research Colloboration
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Other systems of medicine: Mental healing
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry: Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system: Psychiatry
- implementation mental health substance abuse addictive behaviors delivery methods research methods