2084-3321 (Print) / 2657-4802 (Online)
Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2011. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY-NC-ND license.
Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author does not retain unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Permanent article identifier:
- Oficyna Wydawnicza ATUT, Poland
- Society or institution
- Uniwersytet Wrocławski, Poland
- Manuscripts accepted in
- English, Polish, German
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics: Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar: Translating and interpreting
- translation translation studies applied linguistics cultural studies translating and interpreting