Publishing with this journal
There are no publication fees (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
- International Association for Postcolonial Linguistics, Finland
- Society or institution
- University of Helsinki
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Language and Literature: Philology. Linguistics
- Political science: Colonies and colonization. Emigration and immigration. International migration
- linguistics postcolonial studies sociolinguistics applied linguistics missionary linguistics history of linguistics