Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 1000 CHF
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2021. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
- A national library: Swiss National Library
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- MDPI AG, Switzerland
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Internal medicine: Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Science: Biology (General)
- parasite biology parasitic diseases epidemiology and public health host-parasite relationships identification and characterization of parasites genetics and molecular biology of parasites