MedComm – Future Medicine
Publishing with this journal
The journal charges up to:
- 2600 USD
as publication fees (article processing charges or APCs).
There is a waiver policy for these charges.
Look up the journal’s:
→ This journal checks for plagiarism.
This journal began publishing in open access in 2022. What does DOAJ define as Open Accesss?
This journal uses a CC BY license.
→ Look up their open access statement and their license terms.
The author retains unrestricted copyrights and publishing rights.
→ Learn more about their copyright policy.
Articles digitally archived in:
→ Find out about their archiving policy.
Deposit policy with:
Permanent article identifier:
- Wiley, Australia
- Society or institution
- Sichuan International Medical Exchange & Promotion Association (SCIMEA), China
- Manuscripts accepted in
- LCC subjects Look up the Library of Congress Classification Outline
- Medicine: Medicine (General): Medical technology
- Medicine: Medicine (General): Computer applications to medicine. Medical informatics
- novel disease mechanisms multiomics precision medicine medical artificial intelligence regenerative medicine bioinformatics